how has the diagnosis of ADHD in the US increased over the past 20 years?
- how many of the people diagnosed with ADHD are prescribed drugs at some point during their treatment?
- how does one get diagnosed with ADHD?
- difference between ADHD in children and adults? numbers of adults with ADHD vs. children?
- do people grow out of their ADHD? what percentage of people do?
- when was ADHD discovered? how was it discovered? by whom?
- what is going on neurologically in people with ADHD? manifestations of ADHD?
- what drugs are currently on the market? how do these drugs work? side effects of the drugs?
- possible theories why the sudden increase in diagnoses?
- how does the diagnosis of ADHD in the US compare to the diagnosis of ADHD in other first world countries?
- is there a stigma around ADHD? what is the cultural impact of ADHD? common misconceptions? stereotypes/prejudices? etc?
- has increased awareness of the disorder contributed to the increase of diagnoses?